Cocoa and pumpkin fondant
- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 min
- Cooking : 25 min
- Category : Desert
- Style : French
- Whole rice flour : 50 g – 1.7637 ounce
- Coconut flour : 50 g – 1.7637 ounce
- Cocoa powder : 80 g – 2.82192 ounce
- Pumpkin puree : 500 g – 17.63698 ounce
- Cottage cheese : 200 g – 7.05479 ounce
- Eggs : 4
- Stevia powder : 50 g – 1.7637 ounce
- Baking soda : 1 teaspoon
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Peel the pumpkin, remove the pulp and seeds and cut the flesh into large cubes. Dip these in a saucepan of boiling water. When the flesh is melting, remove from heat and reserve.
In a bowl, mix the coconut flour with the cocoa powder, baking soda and stevia powder.
Break two eggs and add them whole to cooked pumpkin flesh. Separate the whites from the yolks of two more eggs and add the whites to the mixture. Blend with a blender until the mixture becomes smooth.
Then pour the pumpkin mixture over the cocoa mixture and mix until you get a smooth paste.
Cover a cake pan with parchment paper and pour in the mixture.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.