Pan fried Scallops with garlic
Servings: 4, Preparation time: 20 min, Cooking time: 5 min, Category: Aperitif and appetizers | Starter, Cuisine: French
- Scallops: 12
- Butter: 50 g – 1.7637 ounce
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Dry white wine: 5 cl – 0.01321 gallon
- Chopped parsley: 1 branch
- Salt, pepper
- Crush the garlic and mix it with the parsley.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the garlic and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the scallops in the pan and fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side depending on the thickness of the scallops. Remove them and keep warm.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and bring to the boil, scraping the cooking juices with a spatula.
- Pour this sauce over the pan-fried scallops and enjoy them immediately.