Macaroni with cheese, celery and bacon
Servings : 4, Prep. time : 15 minutes, Cooking : 12 minutes, Category: Main Course, Cuisine: French
- Macaroni : 350 g – 12.34589 ounce
- Fresh cheese with shallots and chives : 250 g – 8.81849 ounce
- Celery : 2 branches
- Bacon : 8 slices
- Oignon : 1
- Grated Cheddar cheese : 25 g – 0.88185 ounce
- Vegetable broth : 125 ml – 0.03302 gallon
- Preheat the oven to 205 ° C.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water and drain.
- Cut the bacon into thin slices.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Rinse the celery with clear water and cut it into cubes.
- In a saucepan, sauté celery and onion in butter.
- Add the fresh cheese and broth. Bring it all to a boil.
- Stir in pasta, bacon and season.
- Let heat 1 to 2 minutes while stirring.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheddar on top of the dish.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese, celery and bacon macaroni for 2 minutes with the oven in grill position.