Preparation: 20 min
Cooking time: 35 min
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 3 quinces
- 1,8 ounce of dried raisins
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 knob of butter
1. Wash and peel the quinces, cut them in four, remove the seeds and detail the quarters in large slices.
2. Fry the pieces of quince in the pan with a knob of butter and honey until they are golden brown. Let it cool down.
3. Unroll the puff pastry and cut into 4 circles.
4. Place the slices of quince on half of the circles of puff pastry, add some raisins and fold the dough to close the pies. Press the edges well to weld them together. Spread the egg yolk evenly on the pies and wait approximately 20 minutes.
5. Put the pies in a preheated oven at 200 ° C, cook for 30 minutes. Enjoy hot or cold!