Black grapes clafoutis
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 min
- 17,7 ounces of black grapes
- 5,3 ounces of sugar
- 4,3 ounces of flour,
- 4 eggs
- 40 cl of milk, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 cl of rum (optional)
1. Wash and destem the grapes. Put the grapes in a bowl
and sprinkle them with 40 g of sugar. Let macerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
3. In a salad bowl, mix the flour with 80 g of sugar and the vanilla sugar. Then add the eggs, one by one, then mix with the milk. Pour the rum and whip to obtain a smooth paste.
4. Butter a mold, place the grapes in the bottom and cover with the dough.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Take the clafoutis out of the oven, sprinkle with remaining sugar (30 g), and let it cool before enjoying it.