Rice Krispie Chocolate Squares
Preparation time: 20 mins
- Marshmallows 250 g
- Rice Krispies 200 g
- 150 g chocolate
- Margarine 50 g
- Vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon
- In a large saucepan, heat the margarine over low heat. Add the marshmallows and mix until they are well melted and the preparation is homogeneous. Remove the pan from the fire.
- Pour vanilla extract and Rice Krispies cereals, mix to coat well.
- Pour the mixture into a large buttered mold and flatten with a lightly buttered spatula. Let cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl. Dip the face of each square of Rice Krispies in melted chocolate and place on a plate for the chocolate to freeze.
- Enjoy the Rice Krispies chocolate squares at tea time.