- Preparation: 30 min
- Cooking time: 30 min
- Lobster 600 g
- Lotte 400 g
- 400 g clams
- Shrimps 8
- Red pepper 1
- Tomato 1
- Onions 3
- Garlic cloves 3
- White wine
- Olive oil
- Decorate the shrimp and salt the monkfish.
- Cut the tomatoes pieces. Peel and chop the garlic. Seed the pepper and cut into small pieces.
- Peel and chop the onions then return them to the cataplana coated with olive oil. Then add the tomato, pepper and garlic pieces. Salt then pour a little olive oil and white wine.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes adding white wine to prevent the preparation from drying out.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Then cook the lobster for 15 minutes. Once ready, drain the lobster and cut it into pieces.
- After 20 minutes, add the monkfish, shrimps and lobster to the cataplana. Mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then add the clams and chopped coriander and let heat until the clams open. Serve immediately.