Tomato and Avocado Tartare
Preparation time: 15 min
- Fresh cheese (Philadelphia type)100 g
- Tomatoes – 5
- Lawyers – 2
- Olive oil – 1 soup spoon
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 soup spoon
- Salt pepper
- Cut tomatoes and avocados into small cubes.
- Place the chopped tomatoes in a bowl. Pour the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix gently.
- In another bowl, mix the fresh cheese and chopped chives. Add salt and pepper.
- Start by placing a layer of avocado dice, then a layer of fresh cheese and finish with a layer of tomatoes. Repeat for each tartar and serve immediately.