Mushroom Puff Pastry
- Puff pastry 1 roll
- Mushrooms 17,64 Oz
- 1,76 Oz butter
- Shallots 2
- Egg yolks 2
- Fresh cream 3 spoons
- Chervil 1 scoop
- Parsley 1 scoop
- Salt pepper
- Peel and chop the shallots. In a frying pan with 0,88 oz of butter, cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, the remaining butter, salt and pepper. Increase the heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the cream and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add parsley, chervil and an egg yolk. Mix and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 356 ° F.
- Roll out the dough and cut out 6 squares. Then divide the mushroom mixture in the center.
- Close the squares by pinching the tips together to form a small package. Brush with the other egg yolk with a brush.
- Place the pastries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes then serve immediately.
- Preparation time: 20 min
- Cooking time: 20 min