Charlotte Cake with Mango
- Gelatin 4 leaves
- Mangoes 2
- Mangoes with syrup 17,6 Oz
- 3,53 Oz white cheese
- Sugar 2,8 Oz
- Cream fresh liquid 1 cl
- Rum 6 tablespoons
- Boudoirs 30
- In a large glass of cold water, soak the gelatin sheets.
- Peel the mangoes, cut into cubes and keep them aside. Drain and mix the mangoes in the syrup but keep the juice apart.
- In a bowl, beat the crème fraîche with 40 g of sugar to make it rise in whipped cream.
- Melt the gelatin in 15 cl of the mango juice put aside and add it to the mangoes mixed.
- In a large bowl, put the cottage cheese, remaining sugar, whipped cream and mangoes mixed. Mix everything to obtain a cream.
- Mix the remaining mango syrup and rum, dip in the boudoirs quickly and arrange them in the bottom and on the turn of a charlotte mold.
- Arrange on the inside a layer of mango cream, a layer of fresh mango cut and finish with another layer of cream.
- Let stand overnight cool. Then gently remove the charlotte and enjoy.
- Preparation time: 60 min